Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi all....well this is my very first "official" blog posting....how very exciting...not sure what to do but we shall try our best!!!

I am currently working on some new jewellery pieces at the moment for the MOB Store at City Hall where I sell my work, and some work for my Studio and Website.
I also hope to have something available in my Etsy Store VERY soon.


You can come and visit me and try a Beginners Class in the fabulous art of Glass Beadmaking!!!!

Visit my Website...www.wildlightstudios.com to see more of my work and my weekend classes schedule. To book a spot, just give me a call or email me on wildlightstudio@optusnet.com.au. I also run classes during the week as well as hourly tuition in my Mt Gravatt East Studio.
So come on....don't be shy come and give Glass Beadmaking a try!!!


Have a great Weekend all!!!
Ciao
Tracy:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment